Need A Career Change? Consider 50k Plus Jobs
Just like other types of jobs, high-paying occupations set certain requirements and qualifications for their applicants.
But that shouldnít discourage you from trying. Most of jobs that pay well require just any bachelorís degree even if itís not related to the jobís specific field. Some of them require just trainings or certificates relevant to the field. Others require a masterís degree, but that wonít be a problem. Itís because even if you donít have a college degree, you can earn one by taking bachelorís or masterís degree programs online. After you have obtained your diploma, you can begin looking for a job that can pay you at least $50k a year.
Here are a few of the jobs that give hefty paycheck to entry-level employees:
1. Registered Nurse (RN) Ė Salary for registered nurses in the United States starts at nearly $50,000 and averages at over $60,000. If youíre not an RN, you have to complete an associate or bachelorís degree in nursing to become a registered nurse. If you already have a bachelorís degree, you will be required to take a degree program for two to four years to qualify for nursing positions. You can complete these programs online.
2. Podiatrist Ė Want a steady and lucrative career? You might want to become a doctor who treats foot diseases. Treating bunions and ingrown toenails may be too unappealing for some to consider, but it can be a goldmine for you since it gives a salary of about $150,000 a year.
3. Gastroenterologist Ė If you think podiatrists enjoy being on the tip of the salary scale, think again. Gastroenterologists earn almost double the amount of the salary of podiatrists, $269,500 every year to be exact.
4. Physical Therapist (PT) Ė You can make a good living out of being a physical therapist. Annual salary of these practitioners averages at almost $70,000. You can take an associate degree program in physical therapy with training as an assistant to get your career as a PT started. Or you can start working as a physical therapy assistant under the supervision of a licensed PT while taking a masterís degree.
5. Web Designer Ė Do you have a talent in graphic design? You can earn as much as $71,500 designing websites for individuals and companies. You just need an associate or bachelorís degree in computer programming or graphic design through online degree programs, and you will be on your way to earning big bucks without sweating much.
See? These 50k plus jobs donít require much from those who want to start practicing a profession. You just have to arm yourself with knowledge about the field by completing an associate, bachelorís, or masterís degree program, and youíre good to go.
For more information visit click here